Sunday 22 September 2013

First News


Hello everyone~ I'm finally here! I arrived yesterday at the University and, so far, everything seems pretty great. I've met some of my flatmates, who seem very nice so far, and I've finally finished unpacking (for now). It is very cloudy here, which is kind of a relief after the incredibly hot weather in Madrid (the maximum is 31 degrees there and 19 here o.o). After seeing the campus, I'm hoping to get a bicycle to move around here but, so far, walking seems okay.

There's really not much to tell since, apart from unpacking (and waiting the 1 hour cue for registration), I didn't do much yesterday, but I hope today is going to be different. I plan on doing a little tour around Canterbury today so I'll try to take some photos and videos and upload them for you to see!

Bye~


Hola a todos~ Ya estoy aquí! Ayer llegué a la Universidad y, por ahora, todo parece bastante genial. He conocido a algunos de mis compañeros de piso, y parecen bastante simpáticos, y por fin he terminado de deshacer maletas (por ahora). Aquí está muy nublado, pero la verdad que se agradece después del calor de Madrid (la temperatura máxima allí son 31º y aquí 19 o.o). Después de ver el campus, espero conseguir una bicicleta para moverme por aquí, pero por ahora andar parece una buena opción.

La verdad que hoy no hay mucho que contar porque, además de deshacer maletas (y esperar 1 hora para registrarme como alumna), ayer no hice mucho, pero espero que hoy sea diferente. Esta tarde tengo planeado hacer un pequeño tour por Canterbury así que intentaré hacer algunos fotos y vídeos y subirlos para que los veáis!

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment